Boundless creativity and maximum versatility can now be in your hands! Welcome Nikon’s newest addition, the new Nikkor Z 28-75mm f/2.8! Joining the Nikkor Z lineup, the Z 28-75mm f/2.8 is an affordable and appealing lens with the benefits of a constant f/2.8 aperture, including gorgeous, softly blurred backgrounds and excellent low light capability. Lightweight, versatile and capable of capturing everything around you, the Nikkor Z 28-75mm f/2.8 is ready to take content creation to the next level!
The Nikkor Z 28-75mm f/2.8 is an alluring lens for all types of photographers, videographers and creators. With its versatile focal range and an f/2.8 constant aperture in a lightweight package at an affordable price, the Z 28-75mm f/2.8 can capture everything from stunning portraits to detailed landscapes, video production, you name it! The fixed aperture of f/2.8 enables a pleasing depth of field with natural bokeh to emphasize the focus on the subject. Weighing only 565g (1.2lbs), the Z 28-75mm f/2.8 is the perfect, lightweight, go-to lens for being on the go.
Compared to its highly acclaimed sibling, the Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S, the new Z 28-75mm f/2.8 shares many of the same benefits while being 30% lighter with a slimmer profile. The Z 28-75mm f/2.8 features a control ring for maximum customization and excels in video creation due to minimal focus breathing and near-silent operation. It also features a minimum focusing distance of only 0.19m (at 28mm), making it an excellent option for close-up details, flat lays, food photography and more.
Primary features of the Nikkor Z 28-75mm f/2.8:
- The Nikkor Z 28-75mm f/2.8 delivers incredible sharpness and a bright f/2.8 aperture, affording the ability to shoot in low light or produce images with natural and pleasing bokeh.
- The lens weighs only 565g (1.2 lbs), which is 238g lighter than the Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S. In addition to its portability, the lens is well-suited for gimbal use for content creation and video productions.
- The minimum focus distance of 0.62ft (0.19m) allows users to capture intricate details.
By employing a stepping motor (STM) with a superior response, the lens quickly focuses on moving subjects during still-shooting or video recording.
- The extremely quiet STM greatly reduces the level of the lens drive and operational sounds during focusing and video recording.
With the control ring, users can focus manually or change ISO sensitivity, aperture and exposure compensation in stills and video.
- The smooth rotation enables precise focus control.
- The knurling employed improves operation.
The lens is sealed to prevent dust and water droplets from entry, enabling use in everyday circumstances without worry.
- It also features an effective antifouling coating for easy cleaning.
For more information and to pre-order the Nikkor Z 28-75mm f/2.8, click here!
Featured in this blog: