Holiday Pricing Guarantee
Leading the Color Management Industry for Photographers
The i1Photo Pro 3 is specifically designed for imaging professionals who require accurate color from their RGB printer, display, and projector, and want to track and verify monitor and print quality. The device also combines world-class hardware and software to deliver the ultimate professional level color management for photo pros.
In addition, the i1Photo Pro 3 achieves correct calibration on high brightness displays (up to 5k NITs) and matches up to four displays connected to a single computer and unlimited displays connected to different computers for consistent viewing.
- Offers a custom, full-spectrum LED light source, which allows for single-pass scanning and improves device reliability and accuracy.
- Measures M0, M1, and M2 simultaneously in a single-pass, cutting scanning time in half.
- Features an ergonomic design for easy cleaning and accurate measurements.
- Reads smaller patches than the i1Pro 2 with improved accuracy.
- Provides real-time user feedback to ensure accurate measurement position and a self-check tool to adjust and correct minor shifts.
- Includes download link for i1Profiler software featuring basic and advanced modes for professionally calibrated and profiled monitors (including presets for video production workflows), projectors, scanners, and RGB printers.
- Easy upgrade to i1Publish software to add CMYK & CMYK+ complete printer profiling.
- ColorChecker Camera Calibration Software and targets produce custom cameras profiles that work exceptionally well for Raw workflows, even in unusual artificial lighting conditions.
- PANTONE® Color Manager helps you easily capture and manage spot colors and keep your PANTONE libraries up to date with color palette creation and swatch bridging software.
- Optimizes automated file creation in less time and material waste during production when combined with the i1iO Generation 3 automated scanning table.
With the i1Photo 3, calibrate and profile all modern laptop and desktop display technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED and Wide Gamut. Create profiles that adjust to any ambient light condition for optimal viewing of color critical work; and unlimited gamma, white point, and luminance settings add further flexibility. In addition, predict how colors printed on optically brightened paper will look under specific lighting conditions or capture the ambient light of your gallery to apply to your printer profile for absolute perfect color on your prints!
For further automation, increase your productivity with the optional i1iO automated hands-free chart reader. Simply dock your i1Pro 3 device into the i1iO3 table to measure any substrate up to 10 mm thick. Or add an i1iSis 2 automated chart reader for creating printer profiles – a must-have for any imaging professional needing the highest level of printer profile productivity.
i1Photo Pro 3 includes the i1Pro 3 Spectrophotometer; i1Profiler (i1Publish) Software for monitors, projectors, scanners, RGB printers; ColorChecker Camera Calibration software; PANTONE Color Manager Software; ColorChecker Classic target [mini]; ColorChecker Proof target; and robust i1 accessories (Ambient Light Measurement Head, Monitor Holder, Projector Holder, Scanning Ruler, Backup Board, Spot Color Positioning Target, Soft Carrying Case).