Holiday Pricing Guarantee
The VEO 3 GO 204AB is an ultra-compact and ultra-lightweight aluminum travel tripod with an Arca-Swiss-compatible ball head, a leg that converts to a monopod (which can double as a selfie/vlogging stick), and a smartphone adaptor. Plus, a Bluetooth remote shutter trigger offers maximum versatility for mirrorless camera kits, DSLR camera kits, and even smartphones.
- Folds down to just 13.6 inches and weighs only 2.1 pounds for maximum portability
- Extends to 51.6 inches, with a maximum load capacity up to 6.6 pounds
- Monopod leg that extends to 52.8 inches -- fast and easy to deploy
- Arca-Swiss-compatible T-45 Ball Head with ergonomic locking knob
- Reversible center column for low angle/macro photographs
- Three easy-set leg angles (21°, 50° and 80°) for maximum stability on any terrain
- Rapid-set and easy-to-clean twist locks
- Retractable hook to add weight for extra stability
- Includes a tripod bag
- Reversible thread to allow heads with 1/4” or 3/8” thread to be attached with ease
- Includes smartphone connector for any smartphone up to 3.4 inches wide
- Bluetooth remote shutter trigger allows the monopod leg to be used as a selfie stick
The VEO 3 GO 204AB aluminum travel tripod is an ultra-compact and ultra-lightweight 4-section travel tripod kit with a compact ball head optimized to handle camera capacities up to 6.6 pounds. For maximum portability, this travel tripod folds down to just 13.6 inches and weighs a mere 2.1 pounds. This makes it simple to pack for any trip, wherever in the world you’re travelling. Don’t be fooled by the size, though. Despite its portability, this feature-packed travel tripod delivers a versatile solution for any photographer.
This travel tripod also allows you to shoot low angles or simple macro shots by reversing the 2-section column. This feature is enhanced using the three easy-set leg angles (21°, 50° and 80°) that also allow you to set up the tripod for maximum stability on any terrain. When you don’t need a tripod, you can remove the leg in seconds and attach it to the central column to create a monopod, vlogging stick, or selfie stick.
The rapid-set twist leg locks allow the tripod to be deployed in seconds, minimizing the risk that you miss a fleeting shot. In addition, these leg locks have been designed to be easy to dismantle, clean, and reassemble, allowing you to set up the tripod at the beach or in dirty conditions with the confidence that you can clean them with ease when you get home. Windy? No problem. Simply mount a camera bag or additional weight to the retractable hook located at the base of the center column.
The T-45 ball head allows you to use any Arca-Swiss-compatible quick-release plate (QS-64 included). The T-45 ball head has an ergonomic locking knob that makes it easy to lock the head, even in cold and wet conditions where gloves are needed. To ensure that you’re not unscrewing the head by mistake as you set your shot, the head is secured to the central column with set screws that allow you to pan with confidence.
If you want to get the most from your smartphone camera, this travel tripod kit includes a smartphone connector for any smartphone up to 3.4 inches wide. To maximize stability (or to allow you to use the monopod as a selfie stick), there is also a Bluetooth remote shutter trigger -- so you don’t need to touch the phone as you take the photo.
Maximum Height: 51.6"
Lock Type: Twist locks