Featuring a sleek design, fast performance, and a versatile focal length, the TTArtisan 35mm f/1.4 is a flexible wide-angle prime lens for Leica M-mount rangefinder cameras. Its bright f/1.4 maximum aperture offers increased control over depth of field and also benefits working in low-light conditions. The lens's manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.3' away and it features a 10-blade diaphragm that contributes to a smooth bokeh quality. Additionally, a lens hood is included that protects the front of the lens as well as reduces stray light from causing flare.
- General wide-angle prime is well-suited to everyday shooting with subjects including portraiture, street, landscape, and reportage.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also enables greater control over depth of field.
- Manual focus design permits smooth, refined control along with a minimum focusing distance of 2.3'.
- A 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Included lens hood that helps to block stray light from causing lens flare and also offers some physical protection to the front of the lens.
Maximum Aperture: f1.4
Minimum Aperture: f16
Lens Construction: 8 elements in 7 groups
Minimum Focus Distance: 0.7m
Lens Mount: Leica M
Filter Size: 49mm
What's In The Box
Lens hood cap
Rear lens cap