The Tokina atx-m 23mm f1.4 is designed to be an ideal tool for amateur and semi-professional photographers to shoot street snaps, landscapes, and close-up photos with Sony APS-C mirrorless cameras. A special optical design formula together with two Low-Dispersion (SD) glass elements provides excellent optical performance and corrects aberrations.
F1.4 fast, but light and small
Mirrorless cameras are known for being compact and lightweight, and mirrorless lenses have to follow those same basic properties. Tokina has kept the atx-m series lenses small and light, while still using a metal lens mount and barrel to maintain build quality.
Fast, silent autofocus
The Tokina atx-m 23mm F1.4 incorporates an accurate, responsive AF system that fully communicates with the camera body. Quiet and fast focusing is realized by an STM focus motor.
Superior close-up shooting abilities
The Tokina atx-m 23mm F1.4 can focus on subjects from 0.3m. This specification allows photographers to easily shoot close-up photos, thus widely expanding the ways of utilization of this lens in different genres.
- Extremely compact and lightweight - perfect combination with Sony mount APS-C mirrorless cameras.
- f/1.4 aperture for creamy and beautiful front and back bokeh and great light intake as a huge advantage in low-light shooting.
- Fast, but silent AF realized by ST-M focus motor.
- Fully communicable with the camera body to support 5-axis in-body image stabilization.
- Well-balanced color reproduction makes shooting with different Film Simulation modes more exciting.
- Click-less aperture ring to smoothly control aperture manually in video mode.
Maximum Aperture: f1.4
Minimum Aperture: f16
Lens Construction: 11 elements in 10 groups
Minimum Focus Distance: 0.3m
Lens Mount: Sony E
Filter Size: 52mm
What's In the Box
Rear Lens Cap