SmallRig Side Handle with Remote Trigger for Panasonic and Fujifilm Mirrorless Cameras 2934 is designed to provide a comfortable grip and features a record button on top to control camera start/stop. The handle attaches to the camera cage via two 1/4”-20 screws, it can be configured for right or left hand and adjusts up and down with the sliding connector. Featuring 3/8" -16, 1/4"-20 threads and cold shoe mount for accessories such as Monitor Mount 2904 and 2905. The start/stop trigger button is located where the index finger rests. The includes cable is Panasonic remote to the type C standard. Besides, the sliding connector features slots for cable tethering. Compatibility with an array of cameras that use the remote protocol, such as the Panasonic GH5/5S, G9/G95/S5/S1/S1R/S1H and Fujifilm X-T3/X-T4.
- Ergonomic Control Handle for Selected Panasonic and Fujifilm Cameras.
- Start/Stop Remote Trigger Button.
- 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 & Cold Shoe Accessory Mounts.
- Features Slots for Cable Tethering.
- Adjusts up & down with Sliding Connector.
- Integrated Allen Wrench Stores Inside the Grip.