SmallRig Camera Cage for Nikon Z f 4261 is designed to protect the camera, attach accessories, and improve grip. It locks Nikon Z f via one 1/4“-20 screw on the bottom and one M2.5 screw on the right, with rubber pads preventing scratches. The cage comes with an ebony handle, ergonomically designed for comfortable grip and texture, and maintains full access to buttons, card slots, a flip screen, and a battery door. On the top, it shares elements and usage experience with Nikon Z f. Just press to control the dial. Among its mounting points, 1/4"-20 threaded hole, 3/8"-16 threaded hole, ARRI 3/8"-16 locating hole and cold shoe support Side Handle 2093C / 4016 / 3847, Top Handle 3765, Monitor Mount 2903 / 2904, mini V Mount Battery Plate 2987, Single Rod Clamp 3598, Magic Arm 3873, Microphone 3468, LED Video Light 4055, etc. Besides, there are strap holes for Hand Strap 3848 / 3926, Neck Strap 3485, QD mounts for Shoulder Strap 4118, and a bottom Arca Swiss quick-release plate for Arca-type tripods or DJI RS 2 / RSC 2 / RS 3 / RS 3 Pro gimbals for quick switch between gimbal, handheld and tripod modes. A double-ended wrench is also included for easy accessory disassembly and assembly.
- An all-in-one full cage protects the camera.
- Locks camera via one 1/4“-20 screw and one M2.5 screw.
- The ergonomic ebony handle improves grip and texture.
- Gives full access to buttons and retains all functions and experience of Nikon Z f.
- Multifunctional: 1/4"-20 threaded hole, 3/8"-16 threaded hole, ARRI 3/8"-16 locating hole, QD mount, cold shoe, etc.
- Arca Swiss quick-release plate for quick switch between Arca-type tripods, DJI RS series gimbals, and handheld modes.