SmallRig Cage with Silicone Handle for Sony A6100/A6300/A6400 Camera 3164 is designed to protect the camera and provide accessory mounting points. Features a removable silicone handle which is non-slip, anti-freeze and comfortable to grip. The cage secures to the camera via one 1/4”-20 screw and provides the secondary lock point with the shoulder strap hole on the right side to prevent twists. Featuring multiple 1/4"-20 threaded holes, ARRI 3/8"-16 locating holes for attaching the Monitor Mount 2903, Mini Top Handle 2771 or other accessories to set up a complete kit for your video productions. The top of the cage comes with two cold shoe mounts for attaching a microphone or sound receiver directly. The bottom integrates with an Arca swiss plate for quick transfer to the Arca tripod. The built-in rubber pads at the bottom protect the camera from scratching. Moreover, the cage maintains access to camera buttons, ports and the infrared receiver. The built-in flat head screwdriver stores at the bottom for quick assembly and disassembly. Optional HDMI Cable Clamp 1693 is separately available to protect the HDMI port.
- Specially designed for Sony A6100/A6300/A6400 Camera.
- Non-slip removable silicone handle for better grip.
- Features cold shoe, 1/4 "-20 threaded holes and ARRI 3/8"-16 accessory mounts.
- Built-in flat-head screwdriver for quick assembly and disassembly.
- Integrated Arca-type plate on the bottom.
- Locks camera via one 1/4”-20 screw and one M2.5 screw on the side to prevent twists.