The SmallRig Cage Kit for Nikon Z 9 3738 is designed to provide the handheld solution, accessory attachment, and protection for the camera, and particularly during low-angle shooting, ease burdens on the arm and assist in camera movements. The kit comes with a Nikon Z 9 Cage 3195 and an ARRI Top Handle 2165 and maintains access to buttons, holes, card slots, battery door, and flip screen after installation. The cage is locked via a 1/4''-20 screw at the bottom, locating pin and a shoulder strap ring on the right side; the top handle is ergonomically designed to increase comfort and allows quick assembly and disassembly. Built-in mounting points are fully compatible with the SmallRig accessory system.
Featuring 1/4''-20 threaded holes and ARRI 3/8"-16 locating holes for Side Handle 2093, HSS2426 for side handheld shooting and camera movements, and ARRI 3/8"-16 locating hole on the top of the handle for Monitor Mount 2903 and a cold shoe mount for microphones, LED lights. Arca quick release plate on the bottom of the cage fits directly into a tripod for tripod shooting; two 1/4''-20 threaded holes at the bottom of the front support Rod Clamp 942 for attach 15mm rail support system to attach lens support, follow focus, matte box, etc. Besides, comes with protective cushions inside to prevent scratches and provides a built-in magnetic spanner for easy access.
- Dedicated cage kit for Nikon Z 9 for handheld shooting, accessory attachment, and protection.
- Supports low-angle shooting to reduce burdens on the arm and assist in camera movements.
- Accessories attachment: built-in 1/4''-20 threaded holes, ARRI 3/8"-16 locating holes, and cold shoe.
- Ergonomically designed handle increases comfort and allows quick assembly and disassembly.
- Arca quick release plate on the bottom of the cage for easy switch between tripod and handheld shooting.