SmallRig Camera Cage for Sony ZV-E10 3531 is designed to provide accessory mounts and protection. The cage is locked via a 1/4"-20 screw at the bottom and further with an included anti-deflection lock to prevent twisting. The cage maintains access to buttons, card slots, battery compartment, and flip screen. The cage features multiple 1/4"-20 threaded holes and ARRI 3/8" -16 locating holes that support Top Handles such as HTS2756 for low-angle shooting, or Power Banks Holder BUB2336 to attach a power bank for continuous power supply, with a cut-out slot left at the battery door for dummy battery cable, so that the camera can be placed flat on the table when using a dummy battery.
It comes with one cold shoe slot both at the top and the bottom for microphone and LED light as a complete vlogging solution. The Arca-type quick release plate on the bottom attaches directly to an Acra-type tripod for quick switching among handheld, tripod, and stabilizer shooting scenes, and the bottom threaded holes are compatible with DJI RS 2/RSC 2 stabilizer quick-release plate (upper) to improve stabilizer shooting experience. The cage features rubber cushions on the top and bottom inside to prevent scratches and comes with a magnetic flat-head screwdriver for easy disassembly and assembly.
- Dedicated full cage for Sony ZV-E10, providing accessory mounts and protection.
- Comes with a detachable anti-twist lock for stability.
- Built-in Arca-type quick release plate on the bottom allows quick scene switching.
- Provides1/4"-20 threads, ARRI 3/8" -16 locating holes, and cold shoe mounts.
- Features protective rubber pads on the top and bottom inside the cage.