SmallRig Cage for Sony A6100/A6300/A6400/A6500 Camera 2310 is designed to provide protection and accessory mounts for your camera. The cage secures to the camera via one 1/4”-20 on the bottom and one m2.5 screw on the right side to prevent twists. Featuring multiple 1/4"-20 threaded holes, ARRI 3/8"-16 locating holes for attaching the Monitor Mount 2903, Mini Top Handle 2771, or other accessories to set up a complete kit for your video productions. The top of the cage comes with two cold shoe mounts for attaching a microphone or sound receiver directly. The bottom integrates with an Arca swiss plate for quick transfer to the Arca tripod. The built-in rubber pads at the bottom protect the camera from scratching. Moreover, the cage maintains access to camera buttons, ports, and battery door. The built-in flat head screwdriver with Allen wrench stores at the bottom for quick assembly and disassembly. Optional HDMI Cable Clamp 1693 is separately available to protect the HDMI port. You can also attach separately available Wooden Handgrip APS2318 or Silicone Handgrip 2788 for comfort grip.
- Specially designed for Sony A6100/A6300/A6400/A6500 Camera.
- Features 1/4"-20 threads, ARRI 3/8"-16 locating holes, and cold shoe mounts.
- Built-in flat head screwdriver with Allen wrench for quick assembly and disassembly.
- Integrated Arca-type plate on the bottom.
- Locks camera via one 1/4”-20 screw and one M2.5 screw on the side to prevent twists.