The SmallRig “Black Mamba” Cage for Canon EOS R7 4003 is designed to provide protection and multiple accessory mounting points. Locking the camera via one 1/4 "-20 screw at the bottom and one side lock adapter on both sides, this cage features silicone cushions that prevent scratching and “Black Mamba” style as a whole that gives full access to all controls of the camera.
It also comes with 1/4 "-20 threaded holes and ARRI 3/8" -16 locating holes for Side Handle 2093 and 3814, Top Handle 3786 and 3765, Magic Arm 2070, Monitor Mount 2903, Holder for Portable Power Banks 2336, Rod Clamp 3598, etc.; Cold shoe mounts for attaching the microphone and LED light; NATO rails for Side Handle 3260 and 3813; and strap slots for Hand Strap 3848 and Camera Shoulder Strap PSC2428.
Arca-Swiss quick release plate at the bottom supports RS 2 / RSC 2 / RS 3 / RS 3 Pro stabilizer and Arca-Swiss tripod to allow quick switch among handheld, stabilizer, and tripod shooting scenes. The built-in QD socket on the bottom is available to attach the quick disconnect strap system. In addition, a double-ended wrench is included for easy disassembly.
- Bionically designed, streamlined, and form-fitting full cage that protects camera
- Maintains full access to top controls of the camera
- Three-point locking prevents twist
- 1/4"-20 threaded holes, ARRI 3/8" -16 locating hole, cold shoe mounts, NATO rails, etc. for various expansion solutions
- Arca-Swiss quick release plate at the bottom for directly mounting onto RS 2 / RSC 2 / RS 3 / RS 3 Pro stabilizer or Arca-Swiss tripod