Impressive construction & image quality
- Smooth AF ideal for video shooting
- Image quality rivaling that of our Art line lenses
- Mount with dust- and splash-proof design with rubber sealing
- Accessories Included: Petal Type Lens Hood , Rear and Front Cap
- "Made in Japan” with outstanding craftsmanship
This lens completes the Sigma large aperture series of portable wide-angle, standard, and telephoto prime lenses in Micro Four Thirds and Sony E mounts. Featuring compact design, light weight and outstanding image quality offered in Sigma’s Contemporary line, this lens stuns with a beautiful bokeh effect and the amount of brightness expected from F1.4 lenses even in the mid-telephoto range for cropped sensor cameras. In addition, this lens is characterized by smooth and quiet autofocus ideal for video shooting. Compatible with the Sony E mount Fast Hybrid AF, it also achieves precise AF tracking. By using the face recognition or eye AF functions of the camera, focus will continuously be on the face or the eye even if the subject moves during the shoot.
Minimum Aperture: f16
Lens Construction: 10 elements in 6 groups
Minimum Focus Distance: 19.7"
Lens Mount: Sony E
Filter Size: 55mm
Weatherproof: Weather resistant
Dimensions: 6.6 x 5.9cm