The Rode Wireless ME is an ultra-compact wireless microphone system that makes capturing audio easier than ever before. Consisting of a single transmitter and receiver, which automatically pair in seconds, its simple clip-and-go design allows for recording crystal-clear audio in no time. Like the previous Wireless GO units, the transmitter features a broadcast-quality microphone. Uniquely the Wireless ME's receiver also features a built-in narrator "ME" microphone allowing for recording from both in front of and behind the camera simultaneously. The receiver also has the capability of adding an additional transmitter, allowing for dual-channel recording or even a unique three-microphone system (with the narrator mic) for huge creative potential.
The Wireless ME feature Rode's groundbreaking intelligent GainAssist technology that automatically controls the input gain to ensure the signal doesn't clip or distort. It works seamlessly with all cameras, iOS and Android smartphones and Mac and Windows computers, and comes with all cables required for recording with compatible devices – the ultimate grab-and-go wireless microphone for content creators designed for ease of use.
Alongside Wireless ME, Rode will be launching the new iOS video app RØDE Capture, which integrates seamlessly with the Wireless ME's unique recording workflow (more info below on this).
- Ultra-compact and easy-to-use wireless microphone system
- RØDE’s state-of-the-art Series IV 2.4 GHz digital transmission for crystal-clear recording with 200m range
- Intelligent GainAssist technology automatically controls audio levels for perfectly clear sound in any application
- Broadcast-grade microphones built into both the transmitter and receiver for versatile dual-channel recording
- Ability to connect an additional transmitter for capturing three microphones simultaneously
- Connects seamlessly to cameras, smartphones and tablets (iOS and Android), and computers (Mac and Windows) with all required cables included
- Easy control over settings via RØDE Central; compatible with RØDE Connect, RØDE Reporter and the new RØDE Capture app
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision facilities in Sydney, Australia