The PodMic is a broadcast-quality dynamic microphone optimized for podcasting. It has a rich, balanced sound, with an internal pop filter to minimize plosives and internal shockmounting to reduce vibration.
The PodMic is optimized for use with the RØDECaster™ Pro Podcast Production Studio, but will also offer exceptional results with any high-quality microphone interface.
- Broadcast-quality dynamic capsule
- Optimized for speech applications
- Internal pop filter to minimize plosives
- Robust, all metal construction
- Designed for use with RØDECaster™ Pro Podcast Production Studio
Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
Output Connection: XLR
Output Impedance: 320 Ohms
Sensitivity: -57.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
Phantom Power: Not required
Size: 17.2 x 10.9 x 6.2cm