A circular polarizer filter is a landscape photographer's most sought-after camera accessory as it helps bring contrast and vivid, natural saturation to a photograph. Normally, a CP is used for landscape compositions featuring water, snow, ice, blue skies, and foliage as it can help darken the sky, remove reflections, and reduce unwanted glare from the scene.
- Cinema Series™ Glass - Made in Germany.
- Brass Frame - Smooth threading and increased durability.
- Perfect Color Neutrality - Our coating process produces zero color shift.
- 16 Coating Layers - Anti-scratch / anti-oil / hydrophobic coatings.
- Adventure Assurance™ - Be satisfied with your PolarPro gear throughout your adventures or your money back.