At up to 40% lighter than other polymer cases, Pelican™ Air cases lighten the loads of the dedicated pros across the world who have set out to change the game.
Pelican Air cases are the first in a series of remarkable innovations engineered by Pelican, the pioneers of protective cases. For over 40 years Pelican has designed and crafted the most influential protective cases in the world, and we're just getting started.
With the launch of the Pelican Air line of cases, we're redefining the future of protection with a remarkable union of light and tough.
The Pelican Air case has been designed to cut weight without compromising durability. Our engineers have revolutionized the protector case by reducing structural waste while preserving Pelican's legendary standards of strength. In development for years, the design team challenged the status quo to "add lightness" in every detail.
Here are some important reasons why Pelican Air cases are both strong and light:
- Molded from the next generation of Pelican's lightweight HPX resin, a proprietary formula that rebounds without breaking
- Honeycomb structural elements that are actually stronger than solid polymer material
- Super-stiff "full box" sections engineered to create hollow parts
The TrekPak system uses pre-installed wall sections, divider panels, locking pins and a fool-proof cutting tool. Just lay your gear in the case, measure and cut the divider sections and lock them in place with the steel U-pins. We include extra divider material so you can change your mind, plus divider panels are also available separately so you can reconfigure your dividers at any time. Available for black cases only.
- Super-Light Proprietary HPX² Polymer
- Proven Tough Double-Throw Latches
- Automatic Purge Valve Balances Air Pressure
- Watertight O-Ring Gasket
- New Style "Conic Curve" Lid Shape
- Crushproof and Dustproof
- Stainless Steel Hasp Protectors
- Rubber Overmolded Handles
- New Removable Polycarbonate Card Holder With Front or Side Placement