Pelican™ Protector Case™
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
You’ve always trusted Pelican™ to protect your sensitive gear. Now with our exclusive TrekPak™ system you can kit out your case with the precision your equipment deserves. At just 7/16” (1.1 cm) thick these rigid panels form a precise grid of protection without wasting any space. The panels are held firmly in place with steel U-pins, which means you can reconfigure your TrekPak system- even in the field.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- Maximum airline carry on size*
- * Check with your airline for exact measurement requirements.
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Retractable extension handle
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Comfortable rubber over-molded top and side handles
- O-ring seal
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence