The LUMIX S 50mm F1.8 is comprised of nine lens elements in eight groups including three aspherical lenses, one ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) lens and one UHR (Ultra-High Refractive Index) lens. The use of three aspherical lenses realizes both high descriptive performance and beautiful bokeh, which are common advantages to the series of all F1.8 lenses. It is suitable for snapshots including portrait to landscape. The ED lens effectively suppresses chromatic aberration. The LUMIX S 50mm F1.8 also excels in video recording performance with a mechanism that suppresses focus breathing, which was a fatal problem of all interchangeable lenses designed for still image photography. Together with a micro-step aperture control for smooth exposure change, professional quality video can be recorded.
- WORKS WITH ALL L-MOUNT FULL-FRAME DIGITAL CAMERAS
- F1.8 large-aperture lens provides a wide range of creative choices for portraiture, including beautiful bokeh and smooth defocus gradation
- Suppressed focus breathing and smooth aperture control allow you to shoot videos with minimal re-adjustment or the rigs during your shooting
- Light, portable and easy-to-carry lens lets you stay mobile all day in comfort
- Dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions