The LUMIX S PRO 24-70mm F2.8 (S-E2470) is a large-aperture standard zoom lens that boasts high descriptive performance across the entire zoom range. The optical performance of this LUMIX S PRO lens is remarkably high to clear stringent LEICA standards.
- PROFESSIONAL BUILD QUALITY - Features stunningly high resolution and high contrast at each focal length point with f/2.8 constant aperture
- ADVANCED IMAGE STABILIZATION - Panasonic Power O.I.S. compatible with enhanced LUMIX Dual I.S. 2.0 LUMIX mirrorless cameras compensates camera shake to ensure beautiful, blur-free still images and videos
- DEPTH EXPRESSION AND BEAUTIFUL BOKEH - Full-range, 11-blade aperture provides smooth defocus gradation from the focus peak to the neighboring area of the image
- FOCUS CLUTCH MECHANISM - Enables instant AF/MF switching, accurate manual focusing and suppressed focus breathing
- RUGGED MIRRORLESS CAMERA DESIGN - Dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions for high mobility (*Dust and Splash Resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this lens is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.)
Ensuring versatile use for landscapes, snaps and portraits with its 24-70mm focal length, the LUMIX S PRO 24-70mm F2.8 features stunningly high resolution and high contrast at each focal length point. The full-range F2.8 high-speed aperture provides smooth defocus gradation from the focus peak to the neighboring area of the image to achieve a beautiful bokeh effect as well as a rich perspective.
The rugged dust/splash-resistant* design withstands use under harsh conditions even at 10 degrees below zero for high mobility. The filter diameter is 82 mm, with an 11-blade circular aperture diaphragm.
(*Dust and Splash Resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this lens is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.)
Lens Mount: L-Mount
Filter Size: 82mm
Weatherproof: Weather resistant