Adventure photographers need a camera bag that’s as tough as they are. With its rugged materials and faceted design, the MindShift PhotoCross 15 backpack will protect your gear from another punishing trip into the wild.
The PhotoCross is built to withstand the elements, yet comfortable enough to wear on long days in the field. The extra-large side panel gives you complete access to your gear when you’re ready to take the shot.
- Weatherproof zippers and materials
- Durable materials provide abrasion resistance
- Extra-large side panel gives you complete access to all your gear
- Tripod or jacket carry with included straps
- Dedicated, padded pocket fits 15” laptop
- Waist belt is wide and removable providing comfort and flexibility
- Waterproof, heavy-duty Tarpaulin base
- Wide, body forming shoulder straps provide superior comfort
- Water bottle pocket locks in most 1 liter bottles
- Back panel with breathable 320G air-mesh keeps your back cool during long days
- Internal zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards or other small accessories
- Easily accessible front pockets for filters, snacks, or a light layer
- T-pulls are easily gripped with or without gloves
- Top and side carry-handles
- Fully-customizable interior dividers for photo or personal gear
- Seam-sealed rain cover included for downpour conditions
- Fits an ungripped DSLR, 3–5 lenses including a 70–200mm f/2.8 attached and up to a 15” laptop.
- Sony A7RII with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached (hood extended), 70–200mm f/2.8 (hood reversed), 16–35mm f/2.8 and a flash
- Canon 5D with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached (hood extended), 70–200mm f/2.8 (hood reversed), 16–35mm f/2.8 and a flash
- Nikon D810 with 70–200mm f/2.8 attached, 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, 14–24mm f/2.8 and a flash (hoods reversed)