Leica is excited to announce the Rangemaster CRF 2400-R - our most powerful simple angle compensation compact rangefinder ever - an amazing 2,400 yards. That's 50% farther than its predecessor!
- The new CRF 2400-R offers a newly designed LED display for even better readability of scanned distances. The new LED display adjusts itself automatically to the ambient light to aid precise readability.
- Another remarkable feature is the extremely fast scan mode, which takes measurements every 0.5 seconds.
- Up to a measuring distance of 200 yards (182 meters), the unit displays the results in decimal figures (to 0.1y), enabling even more precise distance measurement for archers.
- The CRF 2400-R determines the equivalent horizontal range (EHR) up to a distance of 1,200 yards (1,097 meters) when required. With this feature, the unit provides the practical angle-compensated distance, which is essential for an accurate long-distance shot.
- Thanks to its compact design it fits easily into any pocket – weighing just 6.5 ounces and is waterproof to 1m.
- The outstanding optics with a 7x magnification ensure the best image brightness and a wide field of view.