Extremely powerful and cutting-edge, the Leica Geovid Pro 8 x 32 and 10 x 32 models are the first, most compact and accurate rangefinder binoculars with a 32-mm objective lens. Designed especially for alpine hunts, stalking, and hunting trips, these rangefinding pioneers are the first choice for active hunters who appreciate compact equipment and demand a reliable ballistics solution for all close- and long-range shots.
The Leica Geovid Pro 32 is a genuine benchmark. It’s the most compact and powerful rangefinder binoculars in the premium class, and features world-leading Applied Ballistics software along with a precise Class 1 laser. Pioneering power in rangefinding meets a wealth of ballistics expertise: Never before has such a small glass packed so much optical performance together with field-proven ballistics. Your preferred ballistics profile is pre-set in the Leica Ballistics App and easily transferred to your Geovid Pro 32 via the Bluetooth interface.
- Extremely compact rangefinder binoculars in the premium class
- Superior optics, bright image, and large field of view – thanks to Perger-Porro prism system
- Rapid and precise laser rangefinding up to 2,500 yds (2,300 m)
- Program, store, and manage ballistics data easily with the Leica Ballistics App
- Applied Ballistics on board: with new GPS tracking feature LPT™ (Leica ProTrack) for target guidance, and numerous additional functions
Eye Relief: 16mm
Angular Field of View: 5.8°
Field of View (1000 yards): >334' / 115m
What's In The Box
Floating carrying strap