Hahnemühle Photo Rag® Pearl is a pure cotton paper with an inkjet coating that has been optimized for FineArt applications. The natural white artists’ paper contains no optical brighteners and is characterized by its warm shade of white.
The delicately defined, even surface texture gives the paper a lovely soft feel and the print a stunning sense of depth. In combination with the pearl-gloss premium inkjet coating, it produces outstanding FineArt prints with exceptional reproduction of colour and detail, deep blacks and beautiful contrasts. The acid- and lignin-free Photo Rag® Pearl meets the most exacting requirements for age resistance.
- 320 gsm, 100% cotton
- Natural white, without optical brighteners
- Delicately defined, even surface texture
- Pearl-gloss premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
- ICC-profiles available