Hahnemühle Bamboo is the world’s first FineArt inkjet paper made from 90% bamboo fibres, for a natural look and environmentally friendly paper production. The natural white, warm-toned bamboo paper does not contain optical brighteners, and stands out thanks to its soft, lightly textured felt structure and sensual feel.
The matte premium inkjet coating delivers excellent printing results with defined reproduction of colour and detail, particularly for warm hues and monochrome prints.
Bamboo is acid- and lignin-free,and meets the most precise requirements in terms of age resistance. The unique combination of sustainable bamboo fibres, soft surface texture and impressive print quality gives the artwork outstanding expression and soul.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure
- Matte premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems