The Godox X2 Series TTL wireless flash trigger can work with Godox camera flashes, outdoor flashes, and studio flashes with built-in the Godox X wireless radio system. The X2 system achieves stable, reliable, and effective real-time signal transmission which makes it a good choice for photographers who have various lighting demands.
User-friendly design, easy operation
The X2T features a clear display with 5 group buttons and 3 function buttons for quick adjustments, and a unique adjustment dial positioned horizontally to avoid conflicting with the camera.
Bluetooth connectivity in the X2 system lets you connect your phone to your triggers and control your lighting setup on your iOS or Android device via the Godox Photo app.
- Quick-lock hotshoe
- 1/10-stop power adjustments
- Backlight buttons
- TTL compatibility with Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Panasonic/Olympus, and Pentax.
- 5 groups, 32 channels, and 99 wireless ID settings
- Support for 1/8,000sec high-speed sync
- Scan function automatically detects the channel with the least interference
- One-shot and multi-shot settings
- Easy firmware upgrades via USB-C cable
- 3.5mm sync cable jack