Whether you're shooting digitally or on film, Fotodiox offers the world's largest selection of lens adapters. Mix camera/lens platforms or reinvigorate vintage glass; Fotodiox has hundreds of ways to mount lenses onto your DSLR or SLR camera. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
- Mounts Pentax K Mount (PK) SLR Lens lenses to Canon EOS EF-S Mount APS-C SLR Cameras
- High-tolerance precision craftsmanship; infinity focus or beyond allowed
- All-metal design; hardened anodized aluminum construction
- Premium grade Fotodiox adapter
- 24-Month Fotodiox Warranty
Canon EF-s (APS-C) System Cameras Only:
7D, 10D, 20D, 30D, Rebel xt, xti, xs, xsi, t1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4, 300D, 350D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 1000D
NOTE: This adapter will not work on full frame EF cameras (such as Canon EOS 1D,1Ds Mark II III, 5D, 5D mark II, etc) and select APS-C cameras (40D, 50D, 60D, 60Da), due to how the adapter sits inside the camera body.
- This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
- 'Focus-By-Wire' lenses (such as Canon's STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
- Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
- If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.