The Epson SureColor P9750D is a wide-format production photo printer engineered to achieve unbelievable quality and speed with innovative, automatic dual roll switching.
Epson has rethought photographic production printing from the ground up to deliver a high-performance solution built to enhance the way you work. Introducing the SureColor® P8570D — a new evolution in photographic production printing, only from Epson.
Featuring a completely reimagined printer design, with new automatic dual-roll capability, the SureColor P8570D seamlessly integrates into roll-to-roll workflows to produce stunning prints at true production speeds. The latest from a leader in image quality, the SureColor P8570D uses 6-colour UltraChrome® PRO6 Ink with Gray to produce vivid, beautiful outputs that rival comparable 8-colour printers. An innovative Adobe® Embedded Print Engine with four on-board Intel® Atom CPUs quickly processes complicated PDF data and accurately reproduces transparent design layers at speeds up to three times faster than previous generations. Designed to meet your production needs, this convenient printer offers customizable features and easy front-panel feeding and operation to deliver next-level productivity for your business.
- Incredible performance without compromise — produces sharp, detailed and colourful photographic prints at remarkable speeds1 using a reliable 2.64" PrecisionCore® MicroTFP printhead
- Innovative design fits any workflow — unique flattop design with complete front operation, simple automatic roll loading and dual roll/take-up reel integrated
- Outstanding image quality with six colours — UltraChrome PRO6 Ink with Gray produces vibrant, rich colourful prints with smooth gradations and neutral black-and-white images that rival comparable 8-colour printers
- Print on a wide range of media for various photo applications — print on a wide range of media, including photo, fine art, canvas and rigid poster board up to 1.5 mm thick
- Seamless, dual-roll productivity — automatically switch between two media types or sizes, or use second roll as a take-up reel for roll-to-roll production
- Easy to use and maintain — configurable 4.3" touch screen control panel for simple operation, automated routine maintenance and convenient user self-service for long-term operation
- No assembly required — be up and printing in as little as 30 minutes; SuperSpeed USB 3.2, Gigabit Ethernet or Wi-Fi® (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) options to fit any workflow
- Enhanced security features and IT tools — over 28 enhanced security features for office or remote office locations including hardware encryption, IC card option for user control and tracking, and a host of IT management tools
- Small footprint — compact design fits into small spaces
- Includes Adobe Embedded Print Engine as a standard option — natively process JPG, TIFF, PDF and PostScript® files for faster and more reliable printing
- Maximize productivity with included Epson® Software Suite and Epson Cloud Solution PORT — remotely manage and monitor your printer fleet from convenience of your laptop or smart device
Maximum Print Resolution: 2400x1200 dpi
Media Thickness: 0.8mm
Ink Capacity: 700ml
What's In The Box
Full Set of Initial Ink Cartridges (240 mL x 6 Cartridges)
2 Roll Media Adapters Installed
Maintenance boxes (pre-installed)
AC power cable
Start Here Poster