The photographic print defines the true art of photography. As the canvas is to a painter, the print allows you to clearly portray every detail of your creative vision — and for all to experience what you felt at the moment of capture.
Introducing the SureColor P700 — a breakthrough in professional printing technology.
Drawing from over 20 years of experience, the SureColor P700 incorporate the same large-format printing technology used by the world’s leading photographers into a sleek, compact design, allowing for the creation of exhibition quality prints from the convenience of a desktop.
- Outstanding image quality and colour — all-new UltraChrome® PRO10 Ink with Violet produces a wide colour gamut for vibrant and rich colours
- No Photo and Matte Black ink switching — dedicated nozzles for both black ink types — no switching needed
- New 10-channel MicroPiezo® AMC printhead — consistently delivers prints with outstanding speed, consistency and accuracy
- Easy printing from smart devices — print colour-managed files directly from your iOS® device1 using an easy-to-use interface
- New Carbon Black Driver Technology — all-new Carbon Black Driver mode dramatically increases Dmax for best-in-class black density on glossy papers
- Professional media handling — accommodates rolls2 and sheet media up to 1.5 mm thick of Epson Professional, Signature Worthy and Legacy papers as well as third-party media
- Easy to use — features 4.3" customizable touchscreen, wireless connectivity and interior LED light for fast, convenient operation
- Compact design — up to 30 percent smaller than our previous generation
- Industry-leading print permanence — UltraChrome PRO10 ink is expected to create prints that have WIR display permanence ratings of up to 200 years for colour and 400 years for black-and-white3
Designed for use exclusively with Epson cartridges*.
* This product uses only genuine Epson-brand cartridges. Other brands of ink cartridges and ink supplies are not compatible and, even if described as compatible, may not function properly or at all.
1 Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit www.epson.ca/connect
2 Roll media handling is standard on P700; optional on P900.
3 Print Permanence in testing. WIR lightfastness ratings are based on accelerated testing of prints on specified media, displayed indoors, under glass. Actual print stability will vary according to media, printed image, display conditions, light intensity, humidity and atmospheric conditions. Epson does not guarantee longevity of prints. For maximum print life, display all prints under glass or UV-absorbing acrylic and protect them from prolonged high-humidity environments. Visit www.wilhelm-research.com for the latest information.
4 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.ca/recycle
5 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.