Use the Datacolor Spidercube to accelerate RAW processing by taking one reference shot under any light condition to set the white balance, exposure, black level and brightness right from the start for your entire series of photos.
The Spydercube provides all relevant light information for RAW adjustments:
- Chrome ball to measure catchlight to analyze overexposed areas.
- White faces to define highlights in relation to catchlight.
- Spectrally neutral 18% grey faces to measure color temperature and midtones in all lighting conditions.
- Black trap to define absolute black.
- Black face to define shadows in relation to black trap.