The Spyder X2 Ultra from Datacolor is a colour calibration tool for display monitors. Perfect for photographers, videographers, digital designers, content creators and HDR content producers/consumers with HDR/high brightness monitors/advanced calibration needs who may run multiple displays on one or more computers. Ideal for tethered shooting; outdoor shoots where bright monitors attached to a computer are essential; location shooting (photo or video) landscape photography; outdoor portraiture; in studio; on location.
- Lens-based, expanded X2 sensor capabilities allows for enhanced color/brightness range calibration in today’s HDR/high-brightness monitor market, up to 2000 nits.
- Ideal for both photo and video, as well as digital design, content creation and HDR content production and consumers with high brightness monitor/advanced calibration needs.
- Adaptable X2 sensor ensures precision calibration for today’s high-brightness monitors, connected TVs and projectors plus ensures ongoing functionality with future technical advances in HDR/high-brightness monitors.
- Remastered software provides a cleaner more concise user interface (UI) experience.
- New hardware with native USB-C connection. Also includes USB-A adaptor for added convenience.
- Ultimate color control capabilities (High Brightness Workflow; Video & Cinema Targets (Rec. 709, Rec.2020); Advanced Display Mapping & Analysis; unlimited calibration settings; Soft Proofing; Studio Match for multiple monitor calibration.
- Note: Make sure HDR mode is turned off before calibrating your monitor to avoid inaccurate results.
New Spyder X2 unleashes your reach to new color horizons for photos and videos, allowing for precision monitor color calibration throughout an expansive range of brightness levels. Datacolor has remastered their Spyder X software and expanded our sensor capabilities to deliver our most versatile monitor color calibration tool to date.
Advanced Display Mapping & Analysis
Get a better understanding of the color, brightness, contrast, gamut, tone response and white point of your monitors. You can also check screen brightness, color uniformity, and display color accuracy.
Side-by-side Multiple Computer/Display Calibration
Studio Match provides simultaneous side-by-side calibration for multiple computers/displays. Ensures consistent and accurate color reproduction across multiple connected monitors with most monitor types.
Video and Cinema Targets
Experience a more concise user interface (UI) experience. Rec. 709, Rec. 2020
Unlimited Calibration Settings
Starting with industry-standard presets, you can customize settings to meet all your calibration needs, including fully customizable gamma curves, white point, and brightness settings.
Allows you to simulate other displays and devices on your calibrated screen. For printers, you can see how prints will look for a specific printer model, paper and ink, and upload ICC printer profiles.
Room Light Monitoring
An integrated ambient light sensor measures your room light throughout the day allowing you to adjust your display brightness and contrast to ideal levels. The software can either warn you to recalibrate or do it automatically using custom profiles based on light level.
What's In The Box
USB-C to USB-A Adapter
Welcome card with link to software download and warranty information
Unique serial number to activate software
Link to on-line demonstrations, user guide, videos and support