Benro’s PocketPod can be used as a tabletop tripod as well as a handgrip for smartphones, GoPro or DSLR cameras. Small enough to fit in your pocket, the PocketPod is made of high quality plastic with non-slip rubber feet and an all metal ball. The integrated ball head allows camera positions from horizontal to vertical and can be securely locked in any position with a quick twist of the locking ring. Each leg has two grooves for a more comfortable and secure grip when using as a handgrip.
- Fits in your pocket, lightweight and easy to carry design
- Use as a compact tabletop tripod or as a comfortable handgrip
- Simple, secure and fast single control of camera angle
- Engineered for stability with non-slip feet
- Easy attachment - ¼"-20 camera screw
The PocketPod supports up to 3.3 pounds while weighing only 5.6 ounces (.35 lb). Its built-in ball head has a 1/4"-20 camera screw and a unique design that allows adjustments and locking with a single twist of the locking ring.