The GP-VPT2BT is a versatile, reliable and wireless Bluetooth® shooting grip and tripod, Ideal for many different types of content creation ranging from vlogs to travel to simple everyday use. A flexible angle tilt function easily switches from normal to self-shooting mode, as well as an adjustment wheel that can be loosened or tightened for cameras of different sizes and weights, plus a C1 (Custom) button.
- Cable-free control with Wireless Bluetooth®
- Quickly convert handheld grip to convenient and stable tripod
- Quick change from normal to selfie position
- Tilt function for easy angle adjustment
- Grip C1 button recalls the camera’s C1 button function
- Versatile mount allows fast aiming and quick camera direction change
- Dust and moisture resistant design2
- LOCK switch so buttons can’t be accidentally activated
- Indicator-Shows camera status and flashes to indicate low battery
- Holds payload up to 53 oz (1.5 kg)
- Bluetooth Standard Ver. 4.2 (2.4 GHz band)
- Press Flip button to rotate the grip head with click stops every 90˚
- GP-VPT2BT is powered by a single CR2032 lithium coin battery.
Bluetooth® wireless remote commander
While holding the grip normally, remote controls for still and movie shooting can be operated With a compatible camera attached, without having to touch the camera. Any function assigned to the camera's C1 button can also be recalled via the remote grip C1 button1.
No cables required
Bluetooth® wireless communication means that no connecting cables are required to transmit control signals from the grip to the camera. Simply aim and shoot with no cables to get in the way.
Dust and moisture resistant
In addition to an overall grip design that keeps dust and moisture out, the absence of cables means that the camera's connector covers can stay closed, for maximum system dust and moisture resistance2.
Quick, easy subject or selfie
Quickly and easily position the camera direction for subject or selfie stills or movies. Improve your chances of getting the shot, even when shooting stills or movies without assistance. Combined with the grip's easy angle adjustment capability, 90° lock positions also make it possible to shoot in vertical orientation with optimum stability.
Contoured for comfort
The grip has been carefully designed to provide optimum stability and comfort, whether attached to a compact or mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera. Remote control buttons are easily accessible while holding the grip, for smooth, intuitive operation.
Flexible tilt function
A quick tilt function makes it easy to set the ideal camera angle for a wide range of subjects and viewpoints. Whether shooting selfies or a subject, the tilt function lets you get the shot without having to assume uncomfortable postures.
It's a tripod too
Spread the grip's cleverly integrated legs and it becomes a handy, stable tripod, leaving both hands free for vlogging and other applications3.
- a9 II
- a7R III
- a7R IV
- a7 III
- RX100 VII
1 Interoperability and compatibility among Bluetooth® devices vary.
2 Not guaranteed to be 100% dust- and moisture-proof.
3 Large, heavy lenses may cause the tripod to tip forward.