Mix, Record, Monitor, Playback, and Remix.
With the LiveTrak L-12, you can finally mix, record, and monitor with asingle piece of gear. It’s the only digital console that lets you mixyour live performance and record up to 12 discrete channels – all whileproviding five individual custom headphone mixes. LiveTrak’s 12 discrete channels (eight mono plus two stereo) have a 3-band mid-parametric EQ and 16 built-in send effects. Its eight mono channels also have a dedicated compressor. With all these controls plus its
12-segment LED metering, the L-12 offers just what you need for intuitive mixing.
LiveTrak lets you record 12 discrete tracks up to 24-bit/96 kHz WAV audio to an SD card
while simultaneously mixing your live show. Tracks are recorded pre-EQ and effects, so
they can be transferred to your favorite DAW for further mixing and editing.
Each of LiveTrak’s five monitor outputs provides a unique mix, so every performer can create and save a mix that’s tailored to their preferences. Its headphone amplifier delivers volume that stands up in any live environment without the need for a separate headphone monitoring setup.
LiveTrakis also a 14-in/4-out USB audio interface with flexible routingoptions, offering unlimited possibilities. Class compliant mode, whichenables connection with iOS devices, is also supported.*
*Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required.
At -128 dBu EIN with +60 dB maximum input gain, LiveTrak is equippedwith the quietest and most advanced preamps we’ve ever made. Just waituntil you hear how incredible it sounds. The L-12 supports sample rates up to 96 kHz when recording to an SDcard, allowing you to record in high definition. In Audio Interfacemode, the L-12 can record up to 48 kHz to a computer and an SDcard simultaneously. Record automatically by adjusting the L-12’s customizable audio inputcommands. Set it to start when the master fader detects a certain dBlevel, or use a guitar chord or snare hit to start the track. You cancapture data up to two seconds before recording starts, in case aperformance begins ahead of time.
The L-12 is equipped with several operation modes. Audio Interface mode lets you route inputs and outputs to any DAW. With USB Host mode, transfer projects and audio files to a connected USBflash drive. In Card Reader mode, the L-12 acts as an SD card reader,allowing you to transfer audio files to and from your computer.
Features at a glance
- 12 discrete channels (8 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or 1/4-inch connectivity
- 14-track simultaneous recording, 12-track playback
- 14-in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
- 5 powered headphone outputs, each with a customizable and saveable mix
- Add backing/click tracks from your computer to your live mix and recording
- RCA and TRS line inputs
- 48V phantom power (channels 1-4 and 5-8)
- Hi-Z connectivity (channels 1 and 2)
- 26 dB pad (channels 3-8)
- Built-in compression control (Channels 1-8)
- Digital level meters -48 dB to -0 dB
- Master mute button
- Low-cut control
- Stereo panning
- Master and Monitor Outputs A-E
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
- 16 built-in delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters
- Built-in slate mic
- Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
- SD card input
- Built-in metronome
- Automatic recording starting/stopping capability
- Project protection
- Import/export projects with USB 2.0 host port
- Latency adjustment for A-to-D conversion
- Compatible functions for ZOOM FS01 footswitch