Canon is making it easier than ever for emerging content creators to elevate their skills with the new Canon EOS R100 camera and Canon RF 28mm F2.8 STM lens! Affordable, compact, and lightweight, these entry-level tools are perfect for creators who are ready to take their craft to new heights!
The Canon EOS R100 was designed specifically for new, first-time mirrorless camera users, or those looking for a step up from EOS Rebel or EOS M cameras. Key features include a 24.2 megapixel APS-C size sensor, the DIGIC 8 image processor, 4K (Cropped) and Full HD (Full-Width) video at up to 24 and 60 frames-per-second respectively, Autofocus with eye and face detection, and Bluetooth™ and Wi-Fi® connectivity capabilities. Ideal for first-time interchangeable lens (ILC) camera users, the EOS R100 is compatible with the complete lineup of RF and RF-S lenses, and EF and EF-S lenses can be utilized when using one of three available Canon EF-EOS R mount adapters (each sold separately). This selection of lenses includes the new Canon RF28mm F2.8 STM lens!
The “pancake” style Canon RF28 mm F2.8 STM lens is targeted at a wide variety of users, from amateur to enthusiast Full-Frame and APS-C camera users.
Key features of the new lens include:
- Minimum focusing distance of 9.1 inches (0.23m) and a maximum magnification of 0.17x
- A retracting feature that helps to shorten the overall length of the lens
- Circumferential manual focus mode/control ring selector
- Gear-type STM motor providing smooth autofocusing while capturing video
- Built-in Control Ring provides quick access to multiple camera controls
- The 7-blade circular aperture helps to provide a beautifully blurred background and bokeh
Click here for more information and to pre-order the Canon EOS R100!
Click here for more information and to pre-order the Canon RF 28 mm F2.8 STM!
Featured in this blog: