Join the incredible Irene Rudnyk for her two-day Mastering Portraiture Masterclass! Photography master and YouTuber Irene Rudnyk has prepared a dynamic and hands-on masterclass and workshop that will leave you with beautiful portfolio images and the skills and techniques to elevate and take your portrait work to the next level. With a combination of lectures, hands-on shooting with models and editing tutorials, this is a workshop you won't want to miss!
Dates: November 18-19, 2023
Where: Socality House - 831 17th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB, Canada
Cost: $1,150 CAD + Tax
Masterclass Lectures (see topics below) + Lifestyle and Studio Portfolio Photoshoots with Professional Models styled by Irene.
10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Day 1 | Topics & Focus:
- Individual portfolio critique
- How to get inspiration and come up with photoshoot ideas
- Developing your own photographic style
- Styling a photoshoot and working with a creative team
- Creative photography on a budget
- Shooting and understanding natural and artificial Light
- How to pose a model and compose a shot
Afternoon styled portfolio shoot hosted at MAS Studios.
Editing and Post-Production + Photoshop Editing Tutorial
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Day 2 | Topics & Focus:
- Culling images and selection
- Raw processing
- Skin Retouching
- How to use the Liquify Tool
- Dodge and Burn
- Colour Correction
- Sharpening the Image
- Saving the Image for Social media and Web use
The maximum number of students for each workshop cohort is 15 - this is to ensure that Irene can work with every participant individually during the masterclass. You will be able to ask her any questions and receive individual critiques of your existing work and the work you do during the workshop.
You will be able to keep all the images you capture during the workshop and use them in your portfolio.
Snacks and drinks will be provided throughout the two-day workshop. You will be responsible for your own meals, with numerous options available near the venue for you to connect with Irene and the other attendees during meal breaks.