Canon has announced three new lenses to help you get more powerful, ultra-wide angle shots and superb zoom range. Get excited for the RF-S 10-18mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM, the RF 24-105mm F2.8 L IS USM Z, and the RF 200-800mm F6.3-9 IS USM! Designed for beginners all the way to working professionals, these three lenses are enhancing still photography and video production for all kinds of creatives!
Starting with the RF-S 10-18mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM, this lens offers an ultra wide-angle zoom that creates strong still images and video for vloggers, travelers, and general shooters. Both beginners and advanced pros will enjoy the features of this lens.
Key Features of the RF-S 10-18mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM:
- 10-18mm ultra-wide zoom (equivalent to 16-29mm on full-frame camera).
- Image Stabilization, for even greater hand-held sharpness and video steadiness.
- Compact and lightweight design, making it an excellent choice for travel.
- A new optical design, optimized for RF lens mount and APS-C sensor size.
- An affordable price tag for those just stepping into ultra-wide video and still imaging.
For more information on the RF-S 10-18mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM and to pre-order, click here!
Next is the RF 24-105mm F2.8 L IS USM Z, the perfect lens for still and video shooters who want a single lens that can handle most tasks with low-light capabilities. This is the world’s first 24-105mm focal length lens combined with consistent f/2.8 maximum aperture, offering true portrait-length telephoto coverage resulting in sharp images.
Key Features of the RF 24-105mm F2.8 L IS USM Z:
- Constant overall length when zooming.
- Manual aperture ring for video use.
- Optimized optics for high-level video.
- Image stabilization.
For more information on the RF 24-105mm F2.8 L IS USM Z and to pre-order, click here!
Last, but certainly not least, is the RF 200-800mm F6.3-9 IS USM super telephoto zoom lens. Perfect for nature, wildlife, and outdoor sports shooters, this lens can take crystal-clear images of action at a distance. Lightweight and easy to hold in your hand, the lens makes it easy to carry and capture a range of subjects, whether it’s a still image of a landscape, or video of a moving target.
Key Features of the RF 200-800mm F6.3-9 IS USM:
- Up to 800mm focal length.
- Up to 5.5 stops image stabilization.
- Compatible with optional Canon RF 1.4x and 2x tele extenders.
- Weather-resistant design.
- Rotating tripod mount.
For more information on the RF 200-800mm F6.3-9 IS USM and to pre-order, click here!
Featured in this blog: