Easy and affordable advanced display calibration.
Calibrating your displays allows you to spend more time focusing on your creativity and edit and share your work with confidence. It is one of the most important steps to ensure your images remain color consistent across various displays and printers.
i1Display Studio includes an i1 colorimeter and i1Studio software, everything you need to calibrate and profile your monitors, laptops, and mobile devices. It can match up to four separate displays for color accuracy to ensure the color you see on your display is the color you can expect from your printer. The wizard-driven interface walks you through the entire process and then reminds you when it is time to re-profile to maintain consistency.
- Offers Intelligent Iterative Profiling, an adaptive technology that produces optimized results for maximum color accuracy on each unique display, every time you profile.
- Measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (glare) falling on the surface of the display.
- Automatically determines the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed.
- Controls white point, luminance, contrast ratio, and gamma through extended user controls.
- Offers before and after results with included images or your own, plus a 3D profile gamut viewer.