SmallRig L Bracket for Sony A6300/6400 APL2331 is designed for quick switch between horizontal and vertical shooting while improving grip experience. Built-in anti-slip and anti-freeze wooden grip is ergonomically designed for a comfortable grip experience. The bottom and side plates are both Arca-type specifications, which can quickly switch to Arca-type tripods. The side plate is stretchable, and the HDMI cable can be connected to the camera interface. In the vertical shooting scene, the HDMI cable can also be used. There are multiple 1/4 holes in the side plate and bottom plate, which can mount the Cold Shoe BUC2736 to connect with external microphones, LED lights, and other accessories. The stretchable side plate is compatible with HDMI Cable Clamp 1693 to protect the HDMI port and ensure stable signal transmission. Strap holes are also reserved for shoulder straps and wrist straps; built-in flat head screwdriver for easy access. In addition, you can purchase Cold Shoe BUC2317 separately to mount flashlights, microphones, enhancing the filming experience.
- Dedicated Arca-type L bracket for Sony A6300/A6400.
- Built-in anti-slip and anti-freeze wooden grip for a comfortable grip experience.
- Stretchable side plate to allow port access.
- Built-in 1/4''-20 threaded holes and strap holes.
- Built-in flat head screwdriver for easy access.