The SmallRig L-Bracket for Sony Alpha 7 IV/Alpha 7 SIII/a7R IV/Alpha 1 3660 enables quick switch between horizontal and vertical shots while improving grip experience. It attaches to the bottom of the camera via a 1/4" -20 screw and locating pin, with features built-in silicone pad to prevent scratches and twisting. There is a spindle spanner at the battery door which fits the camera curve and leave room for little finger for comfortable grip. Embedded select genuine leather in the baseplate integrates into camera body; Arca compatible baseplate and side plates come with lens center mark.
The side plate is extendable to allow attaching HDMI cables and adjusted back and forth to facilitate 180-degree opening and 120-degree rotation of the LCD screen of Alpha 7 IV/Alpha 7S II. Multiple 1/4"-20 threaded holes at the bottom support quick release plates, tripods, and the quick-release plate (pad) of DJI RS 2/RSC 2 stabilizers. In addition, the baseplate has a wrist strap hole on the right side and a built-in flat-head screwdriver & hex spanner for easy installation and removal.
- Arca compatible side plate and baseplate for quickly switching between horizontal and vertical shots on a tripod.
- Spindle spanner at the battery door fits camera curve and enhances grip experience.
- Embedded select genuine leather in the baseplate integrates into the camera body.
- Extendable side plate leaves room for cables.
- Built-in magnetic spanner for easy assembly and disassemble.