SmallRig L Bracket for Sony A1&A7S III&A7R IV&A9 II 3207 is specially designed for quick switch between vertical and horizontal shooting and for better grip experience. It locks the camera via a 1/4"-20 screw on the bottom and features rubber pads on the baseplate to prevent scratching and twisting. Both the baseplate and side plate are of Arca-Swiss standards with center marks. The side plate can be extended to the left if more room is needed for tethering or cable release, and can be forwarded to allow the utilization of flip screen. Featuring a removable cold shoe on the top to support a microphone or LED light. Additionally, the L plate features multiple 1/4"-20 threaded holes on the bottom for accessory attachment such as Mini tripod BUT2429 and Quick Release Plate APU2458. A flat-head screwdriver and Allen Wrench are included to secure the camera screw and stores it on the bottom of the L bracket.
- Dedicated Arca-type L bracket for select Sony cameras.
- Side plate can be forwarded to allow the utilization of flip screen.
- Side plate can be stretched to the left for connecting cables.
- Built-in removable cold shoe for accessory attachment.
- Built-in flat-head screwdriver and Allen Wrench for easy access.
- Features 1/4”-20 threaded holes and strap slots.