SmallRig L-Bracket for Nikon Z6 and Nikon Z7 Camera apl2258 is a modular design with anti-twist flanges to keep the camera from twisting. The bottom plate add 16.5mm height based on the original handgrip for pinky support. Both the base plate and side plate are Arca-type compatible dovetail plates enable the camera to mount in a vertical or horizontal position. It features a sensor centering line on each axis to align the camera on a tripod head and maintains complete access to the camera's battery and ports. The side plate can be extended to left if more room is needed for tethering or cable release. An included hex wrench on the bottom is used to tighten and adjust the L-bracket. Additionally, it is compatible with the Peak Design strap and include a hand strap loop on the right side. Furthermore, 1/4"-20 mounting holes are located on the side and bottom for accessory attachment, such as Cold Shoe Mount 1593. The front of the baseplate comes with two M4 screws for FTZ Adapter Mount 2244 to protect the lens port.
- Modular design for the Nikon Z6 and Z7 cameras
- Arca-type compatible dovetail plate with centre marks on both axes
- Adds 16.5mm of height to the original handgrip for extra support
- Extendable side plate allows for tethering or a cable release
- Compatible with Peak Design straps
- Features 3x 1/4"-20 threaded sockets on the side for accessory attachment
- Built-in allen wrench