SmallRig L-Bracket for FUJIFILM GFX 100 APL2349 is modular designed with anti-twist flanges to keep the camera from twisting and provide multiple mounting holes for accessory attachment. It secures to the bottom of camera via a 1/4 screw and add rubber pads to protect the camera from scratching. Both the base plate and side plate are Arca-type plate enable the camera to mount in a vertical or horizontal position. Each axis features a sensor centering line to align the camera on a tripod head. Additionally, the L plate features multiple 1/4"-20 mounting threads on the side for accessory attachment such as Cold Shoe 1593 and Side Handle 2093. The bottom comes with both 3/8“-16 and 1/4”-20 tripod mounting holes allows to attach the tripod plate such as Manfrotto Plate 1280. It features a flat screw driver on the bottom allows to install the L bracket in seconds. Optional HDMI cable clamp 1693 is provided to secure the HDMI cable.
- Designed for FUJIFILM GFX 100 Camera
- Arca-Type Plate with Center Marks on Both Axis
- Built-in Flat Screw Driver
- 1/4”-20 Accessory Threads & Integrated Slots for Carry Strap
- Features 1/4 Threads in front for 15mm Rod for Follow Focus