SmallRig L-Bracket for Canon EOS R LCC2397 attaches to the camera via a 1/4”-20 screw, with an anti-twist pin and rubber pads on the bottom preventing wiggles or scratches. Both the side plate and base plate are Arca compatible allowing a quick switch between horizontal and vertical orientation shooting. The L-Bracket does not block buttons, ports or battery switches of the camera, and also the side plate can be extended to left by 25mm if you need more room for tethering or cable release. It comes with 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 threaded holes allowing mount of accessories. For example, you can attach SmallRig Cold Shoe Mount 1593 on the side plate for a microphone, and SmallRig Cable Clamp 1693 to protect the HDMI cable. A flat-head screwdriver is secured on the base plate.
- Custom designed for Canon EOS R, formfitting and anti-twisting.
- Arca compatible base plate and side plate.
- Removable and slideable side plate for added mounting flexibility.
- Built-in flat screwdriver on the base plate.
- 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 threads for extra accessory mounting.