SmallRig L Bracket for FUJIFILM X-T4 Camera LCF2811 is modular designed with anti-twist flanges to keep the camera from twisting and provide a comfortable grip. Both the base plate and side plate are Arca-type compatible dovetails enable the camera to mount in a vertical or horizontal position. It secures to the bottom of the camera with a 1/4 screw and an anti-twist locating pin prevent twisting. The wooden side grip would make it easier to handhold the camera. Each axis features a sensor centering line to align the camera on a tripod head. The side plate can be extended to left if more room is needed for tethering or cable release. Additionally, the L plate features multiple 1/4"-20 threaded holes on the side and bottom for accessory attachment such as Cold Shoe 1593 and Cable Clamp 1822. A flat head screwdriver is included to secure the camera screw and stores on the bottom of the L bracket.
- Modular Designed Arca-Type L Bracket for Fujifilm X-T4.
- Integrated Wooden Side Grip.
- Adjustable Side Plate to Have 180° LCD Screen.
- Extendable Side Plate for Tethering or Cable Release.
- Built-in Flat Head Screw Driver.
- 1/4" -20 Accessory Threads & Slots for Carry Strap.