SmallRig Cage for Sony A6500 and A6300 1889 is a form-fitted cage designed to provide all-around protection and mounting options for Sony A6300 and A6500. The cage is fixed on the camera via the 1/4"-20 threaded hole on the bottom and a m2.5 threaded hole on the right side as a second lock point to prevent the camera from twisting. The cage features a 3/8”arri locating holes on the right side and multiple 1/4”-20, 3/8”-16 threaded holes for accessory attachment. Additionally, it comes with a cold shoe on the top for microphone mount and a nato rail on the top and right side allows to attach Magic Arm 2071 and Nato Side Handle 2187. The bottom features an integrate arca swiss plate with a 3/8”-16 and several 1/4”-20 threaded holes for mounting tripod plate and C stand. Optional Arca Baseplate 1934 could be attached to the bottom for 15mm LWS system, as well as the Cable Clamp 1822 to protect the HDMI port.
- Form-Fitted aluminum cage for Sony A6300 and Sony A6500.
- Integrate with an Arca Swiss plate on the bottom.
- Multiple 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 threaded holes for accessory attachment.
- Features a cold shoe on the top for microphone mount or sound receiver.
- Comes with nato rail on the top and right side allows to quick release accessory.
- The right side features an 3/8” arri locating holes for accessory such as arri magic arm.
- Optional Wooden Handgrip 1970 could be attached to provide a better gripping experience.
- Sony a6500
- Sony a6300