SmallRig Cage for Nikon Z50 Camera CCN2499 is designed to provide protection and accessory mounts for the Nikon Z50 camera. The cage secures to the bottom of the camera via a 1/4”-20 screw and an M2.5 screw on the side for further security. Featuring multiple 1/4”-20, 3/8”-16 and Arri 3/8”-16 accessory holes which allow to mount a Side Handle 2093 and Monitor Mount BSE2348. The left side integrates with a NATO rail for Side Handle 2187 and Magic Arm 2116. There is a cold shoe mount on the top for a microphone or light. Each side features a slot for a carry strap. The bottom features a 1/4”-20 thread for a tripod with no obstruct the tilting screen which is especially helpful when you are shooting from the front of the camera for vlogging or selfies. It comes with a flat-head screwdriver for quick installation. Optional HDMI Cable Clamp 1693 are sold separately if needed.
- Designed for Nikon Z50 Camera.
- 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 & ARRI 3/8”-16 Accessory Threads.
- Cold Shoe Mount & NATO Rail.
- Locks Camera via 1/4"-20 & M2.5 Screw.
- Built-in Flat-Head Screw Driver.
- Features 1/4”-20 Thread Near the Battery Door for Tripod.
- Maintains Access to the Tilting Screen.