SmallRig Cage for Fujifilm GFX 100 CCF2370 is designed to provide protection and mounting threads for accessories such as monitor, microphone and light. The cage secures to the bottom of camera and features a m2.5 threads as a second lock point on the right side to prevent the camera from twisting. It features multiple 1/4”-20, 3/8”-16 and arri locating holes for accessory attachment, such as Cold Shoe 2260, Top Handle 2165 and Monitor Mount 2294. The top of the cage integrates with a cold shoe for microphone and features strap slot on the right side for carry strap. The bottom of the cage provides 3/8”-16 and 1/4”-20 threads for tripod plate and a built-in flat screw driver for quick installation. Optional HDMI Cable Clamp 1693 are provided to secure the HDMI cable and Dual Rod Clamp 1943 for 15 LWS system for lens support, mattebox and follow focus.
- Form-Fitted Full Cage for Fujifilm GFX 100
- 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 & Arri locating Accessory Threads
- Integrated Cold Shoe and Strap Slots
- Secures to Bottom of Camera and use a m2.5 Screw on the Side to Re-tighten
- Built-in Flat Screw Driver on the Bottom
- Optional HDMI Cable Clamp1693 and Dual Rod Clamp 1943