Perfect for 4K UHD video and Sequential Burst Mode Photography
The SanDisk Extreme® SD™ UHS-I memory card delivers performance that lets you take control of your creativity. With shot speeds of up to 70MB/s6 and UHS speed Class 3 (U3)2 recording, you’re ready to capture stunning high-resolution, stutter-free 4K UHD video1. Its 150MB/s6 transfer speeds mean you can quickly move your photos where you want them. Plus, it’s built to withstand weather, water, shocks and other less-than-ideal conditions so you can rest assured that it’s good to go wherever you go.
Shot speeds up to 70MB/s
Perfect for capturing the action as it happens with up to 70 MB/s6 shot speeds, without missing a beat.
Transfer speeds up to 150MB/s
Accelerated transfer speeds up to 150MB/s6 so you can find your best shot faster.
Perfect for 4K UHD video
Sometimes speed is what you need. The SanDisk Extreme® SD™ UHS-I card delivers the performance to capture stunning, uninterrupted 4K UHD video1.
Stunning sequential burst mode shots
Rated UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)2, the SanDisk Extreme® SD™ UHS-I card lets you capture sequential burst mode shots without missing a beat.
Durability you can count on
Built for and tested in harsh conditions3, the SanDisk Extreme® SD™ UHS-I card is temperature-proof, waterproof, shock-proof, and x-ray-proof.
Recover images you accidentally deleted
Includes an offer for RescuePRO® Deluxe data recovery software which lets you restore images you accidentally deleted.5
- Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD
- UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices. UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
- Card only. See product packaging or www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
- 30-year warranty in Germany, Canada, and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug
- Registration required; Terms and conditions apply.
- Not all devices support SDXC. Check with device manufacturer for more details. [128GB-256GB] Up to 150 MB/s read speed. Engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Write speed up to 70 MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. [64GB] Up to 150 MB/s read speed. Engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Write speed up to 60 MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. [16GB-32GB] Up to 90 MB/s read speed. Write speed up to 40 MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1 MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- 1 GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.