The RØDE Lavalier is a discreet lapel microphone that provides broadcast-quality audio when close-miked in almost any scenario.
The Lavalier's low self-noise, user friendly omni-directional polar pattern and minimal appearance make it an ideal solution for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and anywhere where a high quality microphone needs to be heard but not seen.
The microphone capsule is connected via a 1.2m (4') shielded, Kevlar® reinforced cable that has been rigorously strain tested up to 10kg to ensure reliable performance.
The Rode Lavalier is compatible with other systems, using a compatible optional Mi-CON adapter.
• Acoustic Principle: Permanently Polarized
• Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
• Capsule: 0.10"
• Address Type: End
• Frequency Range: 60Hz - 18kHz
• Output Impedance: 3000 ohms
• Maximum SPL: 110dBSPL
• Maximum Output Level: 189.0mV
• Sensitivity: -33.5dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
• Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 25dB-A
• Weight: 1.00gm
• Dimensions: 12.00mmH x 4.50mmW x 4.50mmD